LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Managements Awkward Silence, page-46

1. 2,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 678
    seems hydrogen has run into a few hurdles and come 2026 tariffs will be introduced into Europe and The USA to punish fossil fuel produced imports and I guess reduce Chinas impact on domestic production and expand green energy. So if this comes to bear then one must assume in the abscence of any alternate green fuel then Li will have a place . At present China is moving production of minerals to less contested areas which in all likelihood has impacted traditional markets and contributed to a reduction in demand . While a great probably depends on the outcome of the US elections as the policy that might evolve from that outcome it should reassure capital markets once an outcome has been determined and I suspect Finance and the imperative for Nation building through cleaner homegrown energy will come to the fore. Delays in the current climate are understandable but hopefully things will gain momentum in the Western world as policy begins driving demand through Government initiatives in the USA and Europe, well thats my take on things and of course the delays are just as frustrating for me as anyone else on the negative ledger however I dont believe any fault lir=es with the BOD as this same malaise exists across the emerging LI sector which has stalled for almost 4 years many stocks including LPD are depressed by close to 90%. We will have a better understanding within 6 months well I certainly hope so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.