FML 9.09% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

management's communication

1. 175 Posts.
    At the request of Kentwang I have moved my post to a new thread so it does not get lost. The background of my post can be found under the "Dreadnought Observations" thread.
    I hope we can use this thread to bring about some better/ definitive communication from management to its shareholders - the management by the way are doing an awesome job...

Thanks Kent
    The other one I recall was Ashes (2010 from memory) which seems to have disappeared from focus (pardon the pun).
    Whilst I acknowledge that there appear to be a bounty of options in Coolgardie, obviously at different levels of maturity, I do not believe that this is communicated at all well by management to the market/ shareholders.

This may well be the by product of having so many different options that they do not want to confuse the market (rabbit in headlight syndrome) or may be they do not want to bring too much attention to themselves in fear of a predator lurking (wild speculation)... Perhaps they can only grow organically at certain speed due to the limitations of our mill.

Whatever the case I do feel that we are in a game of poker with our own management. In some ways I don't mind because I know management is holding a bloody good hand but on the other hand it is extremely frustrating as a LT holder.

I would be interested in the view of CW and holders of other companies who may have come across similar quandaries.

At the end of the day I am also a holder of EVN (not cross promoting here) but I read their quarterly and I get a far better grasp of where the company is at and what I have invested in.

Another example is Napean. A few quarters ago (can't remember which) there were statements such as- and we will be continuing drilling "later in the year". Then there is nothing further. Nothing. Not even in the entire 2011 AGM presentation. We are left posting threads attempting to figure out what is going on. Surely a clear and concise statement from management clears the fog - (by the way I am happy Napean is on hold with the price of Ni - great management decision). They just didn't tell me.

Enough from me... Sounding like a whinger. I am not - I know the results will speak for themselves and soon. Continue to hold and pray...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $12.22K 80.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76030 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.