FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Fair bit said on this and related topics already, however until...

1. 435 Posts.
    Fair bit said on this and related topics already, however until as such time as better communication with shareholders is forthcoming, it needs to pushed as many shareholders through sharing their own research are doing a far better job than management.

In early March the FML CEO is giving a presentation to the ASX Small to Mid Caps Conference in New York.

A synopsis of the presentation has been posted on Boardroom Radio, and it could be said to contain nothing new, although there was no clarification between mined and milled figures for CRE (both figures are in the December quarterly, it is just that the better one has been used).

As a synopsis, it is not the full presentation that will be given and I am wondering what else will be said and how much of this will be market sensitive.

In particular, I believe the question of production guidance for the March quarter will arise at some point, especially when presenting to an American investor audience that views target guidance as a holy grail, along with the fact that CB will be in competition with presenters from other Australian gold miners who will no doubt be shouting the fact that they are on target in meeting production guidance (some of these presenters have trodden this particular conference floor before and know what to expect, especially in terms of loaded questions).

In relation to any market sensitive information that might be contained in the FML presentation, I believe that if it does happen one should question why such information is being released at an overseas venue prior to Australian shareholders being informed of such (if it happens, I will definitely be contacting FML to voice my displeasure).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.