IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

I really don't know what all the fuss is about. The price had...

1. 168 Posts.
    I really don't know what all the fuss is about. The price had entered a dangerous parabolic curve since last week of Sept. I would be more concerned if that had continued any further as it would almost certainly have ended in a blow-off top.

Hopefully we will now have a period of consolidation where the large move of recent months can be absorbed allowing energy to build up for the next major leg higher.

With the price getting to 50% above its 200dma on Oct 11, anyone that thinks that is sustainable is in fantasy land. Take a "chill pill" and use this consolidation period to accumulate as the gap between 200dma and price closes up.

The 45c area looks like a likely target to me so I have a top-up order a little above that level; feeling no pain YET having bought in low 20's.

"Risk Off" is the mantra this week, but gold is still the best protection going forward in my opinion. If gold were to fall back and test $US1000, central bank monetary policy will have failed and there will be blood in the streets and a bank holiday. I'm not letting go; I'll leave that to weaker hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.