PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

re: the share price has been falling Hang on a minute Sushi the...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    re: the share price has been falling Hang on a minute Sushi the company did present at the Good Oil Conference, that was a first. I think you can thank Fiona for that. It even had a stand in the exhibition area.

The company has commercial reasons for not wanting to give out too much info about the onshore drilling but I agree with sushi, to give out none, doesn't impress anybody.

Even after talking with the US office I have no idea whether holding through the onshore wells is a good idea or not. The first well they drilled after the reorgansiation was onshore and it was a duster. Hope this experience is not repeated

But I am building back my holdings any way as the gas price is up and the company should be doubling production in a couple of months.

There are two extremes on the use of the media those like Vic Pet and Eastern Star Gas that blitz the ASX with releases and Petsec which issue the bare minimum.

Sure PSA's price would be higher if it better informed the market but I suspect when it does release some, hopefully good news about those onshore wells and the accelerated dev wells at Vermilion, some of the money flowing into the oil and gas sector these days will gravitate to PSA.

In the end it will be the fundamentals that determine Petsec's price not news releases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.