GDA 3.70% 28.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

""Appointment of Managing DirectorThe Company is pleased to...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    ""Appointment of Managing Director
    The Company is pleased to announce the appointment of David Burton, MBA, BSc
    (Hon), as Managing Director of Gondwana Resources Limited, effective 1 January
    David brings twenty years of successful technical and management experience in
    both mining and exploration to Gondwana, including senior roles within Sinosteel
    Australia, Dominion Mining and Western Mining. As former geological superintendent
    of the Boddington Gold Mine he is responsible for identifying one of the world’s largest
    gold-copper deposits now undergoing development. David is a former technical
    director of Conquest Mining Limited and responsible for highlighting the silver potential
    at Mt Carlton.""

This was cut and pasted from a co Report last november re rights issue. A few comments re MR Burton employed as consultant needed ratifying. Mr Burton is an Aussie/Canadian. We are very lucky to have a man of his calibre at the helm as MD.

The Boddington mine is run by Newmont., one of the Worlds largest Gold mining cos. Try Google earth around Collie / Boddington, Western Australia. Its huge, visible from space! Mr Burton found,and proved up the Super pit that is under construction. I recently heard that very high grade gold vein strikes were found at depths of 1.2km.

We should all do research on different tenements, thanks FS for informed posts. Of interest is a pending active tenement application E29/671 (lat 29.7.10 long 120.7 ) on the Sandstone Menzies rd. Its completely surrounded by Portman mining tenements, and is on vacant crown land. Its historical gold country, yet Portman are primarily Iron Ore miners. Any Thoughts welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $17.03K 63.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28094 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 42653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.