FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

You won't get a 10c SP jump in the current market climate from...

1. 294 Posts.
    You won't get a 10c SP jump in the current market climate from what is really a restatement of previous announcements; except for 1 point expanded on below.

All this has done is given some nervous nellies another chance to dump and run in these uncertain times - and that's ok -we all have different risk profiles. I was happy to sit and wait as a buyer @ 82c, with quite a few others. Thanks sellers - we need people like you so we can build up quality portfolios at discounted prices.
    -------------------------------------------------
    N.B.
    Suggest you take note of the way the reference to the helicopter flying around up here (bzzzz...there it goes again) is worded. Go back and have a look at the announcement.
    How convenient if during the presentations in Europe that they announce "high grade magnetite shippable resource adds to exploration successes.....bla bla".
    Why would you word it the way they have unless you were confident of a +ve oucome ?

While some wait until the Fed announces either a .25 or .5 % reduction in interest rates Tues night, others are getting on with business as usual.

A 6-12 month view is required and what the Fed does has nothing to do with FXR's arrangements with China.

DYOR - I might have been in the sun too long today...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.