TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Managing Expectations on DFS Completion

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2859
    I have read far too many posts in the last few months where many posters seem to feel that the DFS will be reported on exactly the 1st of July or very close to that date. If that were to happen it would be the first time in many many years that TNG actually delivered on a forecast date. We all need to get real about the Tivan and DFS processes which are complicated and will take as long as it requires to complete them. Where TNG management deserve praise is that they do eventually complete all the steps to achieve the required milestones. I think this is true over the life of the Mt Peake project without any exception.

Will the project be a commercial success?? Too soon to bet the farm on it in my opinion but it sure has progressed in a very significant way in the last two years. I am quietly confident to very confident that the economics of the project will be very solid and sleep easy on that point. The biggest hurdle we will face IMHO is getting the cash from other organisations to build the mine and the downstream processing plant(s). Half a billion dollars is a heck of a lot of money to hand over to a bunch of geologists. Doesn't mean it won't happen but it is a very big hurdle to get over.

My prediction for a completed DFS is mid to late August and a date in late September would not surprise or disappoint me either. Just trying to keep expectations reasonable folks. All the current hype of a DFS being weeks away is likely to result in unjustified and unrealistic expectations.
    Regards W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $73.08K 1.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 381210 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 158621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.