PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Managing your share portfolio, page-9

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Im taking my old forgotten dreadfuls from etrade who stopped me trading some years ago as i would not accept there threat to close my account if i didnt take a St George bank account. I have bene waiting 9 days for the transfer now. i called etrade today and they said they will attend to it by monday. so 5 days may be a guide only? Its possibly 5 days from when they action it and they usually action it after you make the request and within 2 to 3 days.
    I found a little issue in that my comsec only has one trustee from back in the days when that was fine. I tried to add a trading account to it to save the fees now that there is considerable action occurring. they cant do it and i have to set up a new account (even if one trustee dies, then you cant add another to the account but need to set up a new account again. ) and then new trustees sign etc and then do inspecie transfer at $54 a holding. Not that im worried about a few hundred $. But if i was transferring to another supplier then it would be free? But then i would be restricted? in that names of trustees are not exactly same? dont know and if i was worried about the fee then i would research it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.