PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Im taking my old forgotten dreadfuls from etrade who stopped me...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Im taking my old forgotten dreadfuls from etrade who stopped me trading some years ago as i would not accept there threat to close my account if i didnt take a St George bank account. I have bene waiting 9 days for the transfer now. i called etrade today and they said they will attend to it by monday. so 5 days may be a guide only? Its possibly 5 days from when they action it and they usually action it after you make the request and within 2 to 3 days.
    I found a little issue in that my comsec only has one trustee from back in the days when that was fine. I tried to add a trading account to it to save the fees now that there is considerable action occurring. they cant do it and i have to set up a new account (even if one trustee dies, then you cant add another to the account but need to set up a new account again. ) and then new trustees sign etc and then do inspecie transfer at $54 a holding. Not that im worried about a few hundred $. But if i was transferring to another supplier then it would be free? But then i would be restricted? in that names of trustees are not exactly same? dont know and if i was worried about the fee then i would research it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.