CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

managment reporting, page-13

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I would get financial advise of my cleaner anymore then I would get advice on how to wire my oven of my doctor.

Thats not snobby thats common sense.

There is some good advise on hotcopper. Don't get me wrong some people on hotcopper have written some awesome insightful information I have found. Its also good to find links to articles relative to the companies I invest in.

However and I need to say CER forum is most likely the worst of the whole of hotcopper. That people make irrational statements and receive +1 for it

This AGEIS report is a fine example with people suggesting that they got the wrong stock or that they typed the wrong price target. Rather then refuting the argument with some logic. I also personally believe to suggest that AGEIS wrote this article to simply down ramp the stock to buy the stock. is a fine example of the massive over ramping I'm referring to.

I would suggest 8c price target isn't impossible. I'm sure when the stock prices was over $1 if anyone stated they thought the stock price would get down to 4c people would have accused them of downramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.