CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

managment reporting, page-15

1. 18,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1013
    "I would get financial advise of my cleaner anymore then I would get advice on how to wire my oven of my doctor.
    However and I need to say CER forum is most likely the worst of the whole of hotcopper. That people make irrational statements and receive +1 for it
    This AGEIS report is a fine example with people suggesting that they got the wrong stock or that they typed the wrong price target. Rather then refuting the argument with some logic. I also personally believe to suggest that AGEIS wrote this article to simply down ramp the stock to buy the stock. is a fine example of the massive over ramping I'm referring to."

Hot copper is not where you look for financial advice and nor is the cleaner or the tea lady. Hot Copper is where you get share information and that is what you can also get from the tea lady or your doctor. If I wasn't a follower of Hot Copper I probably would not have given CER more than a passing glance.

Sure there is ramping here some up some down. It is up to the reader how they interpret the posts.

I did not interpret any posts that suggested the article was written just to downramp for a buy in cheaply. Maybe some consider your post a downramp in itself. I do suggest it was a poor, illinformed and inaccurate article written in haste without sufficient research. It is contrary to information posted over and over on these threads by contributors that regularly post correct and informative information.

Can i suggest that if you consider the CER threads irrational I suggest you look at some like ESI. The ignore facility can be used to block out those you find that are unsatisfactory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.