CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

managment reporting, page-23

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Octain,

Apart from blatant upramping by certain individuals of the past that don't seem to post anymore. I would like you to provide some examples of misinformed or incorrect data.

Have you considered any of defabsta's post to be incorrect? He references all his work to all releases. He even predicted the increase in NTA last half yearly.

Yeh Ive read the post from defabsta yourself and copper. I remember posts from buffet and Tweety. Sorry if I missed anyone. All you guys have made my understanding of CER and CNP much better and by no means do I include all you guys in referencing some of the dribble on hotcopper.

Post from you guys are normally pretty good. Infact there the reason I come here!

I think my frustration comes from reading though 100 posts a day about how the shares are going to go though the roof any day now! To find the relevant and informative posts.

I think their is a fair amount of ramping on this forum. I think It would be helpful to those who post regularly here to mention some of negatives that centro do face. I think some of the holders don't fully understand all the risks that are priced into this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.