OIL 6.52% 21.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

4.5c close today clear that investors now don't believe that OIL...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    4.5c close today
    clear that investors now don't believe that OIL can save its way to success and that having 2 accountants on the board is not the answer.
    My understanding is a substatial amount of the $1m savings reported are from not having or paying key staff.
    The company is not paying the Chief Scientist from when was quite sick for a few months ago, the management and board cut off Dr Peter Delaney's salary while he was sick and still recovering in hospital and that he has not returned to Optiscan since in any capacity.
    Andrew Froud the View n Vivo sales GM has been gone for a number of months and has not been replaced and
    the CEO has not been replaced.
    Therefore there are no sales people in the research area which is why no View n Vivo sales
    No inventor of the Optiscan technology leading the R&D or driving the confidence of Zeiss and the neurosurgeons to help with Zeiss sales and
    No CEO.
    All of which amplifies the lack of confidence in the stock.
    The lack of any market updates or announcements from this management is frankly baffling.
    Market Cap just 8 months ago was $55m and the market appeared to have some confidence in this stock.
    Now its just $23m
    This board has a lot of questions to answer at the AGM and hopefully before then as this is not what was sold to me when they came in promising the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.