MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Agreed with Plough. Not a question of is it viable. It is...

1. 272 Posts.
    Agreed with Plough. Not a question of is it viable. It is becoming more viable by the minute with price of gold and how close they are to a trial production and pour of gold. I am more confident in management than Plough and agree with Opaline that Bendigo's gravity plant is ideal. I don't know the Alliance Maldon plant well enough to comment. They are refunding, pausing to look at mining plan and will be a front runner in the race to pour gold at 2000 AUD early next year. There is no doubt there would be constraints in handling ore / rate of extraction perhaps in this mine but WMC did it very successfully so it can be done. If you do the math with say 50-100 tonnes coming out a day and a mining & milling cost of less than $600 per ounce from what I can see, you have a very profitable little company. Management have to set the plan, pick the right team, trust them and get on with it. Always easier said that done and I know these guys are trying so no disrespect. I am a long term holder but feel this is looking good at the right time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.