AGH 0.00% 3.0¢ althea group holdings limited

Just wanted to put this out there for comment and discussion...

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Just wanted to put this out there for comment and discussion with other holders

1. AGH has been listed for some 4 years plus - has there been any change in directors in this time ?

As a shareholder I can't understand how a Chairman survives this long with such poor performance by the company and the CEO (get to that next)

2. CEO has been there since pre IPO and over seen a massive destruction of wealth (mostly his to be honest) yet he survives - was just glad to see at the AGM he was not awarded any performance rights

3. CEO very rarely presents to the public or faces retail shareholders as he lives in the UK yet the company is listed in Australia and a large part of the operations are based in Canada (see point 4)

4. CEO lives in the UK which seems to be costing the company a few hundred thousand dollars extra a year yet we get little to no news about how the UK is going and the company seems focused on PEAK in Canada - please explain this as I can't get a straight answer from the company and interested to see what others think of this

5. CEO and Board have now had a series of failed raising's and continue to talk about cash flow positive yet every time we get close the company seems to be back at sizeable losses and we as shareholders are just told to move on as nothing to see here and its all about next QTR

6. As a shareholder I personally have had enough of this and I believe ALL holders should be reaching out to the CHAIRMAN and demanding answers or at the very least that Josh is sent back to Australia and his wage set to what it should be $250k at best before the company is forced into another raising to pay salaries (the worst type of raise)

7. I keep asking myself how we are here and keep coming back to the fact that most founder led companies the founder makes ALL his gains from share price appreciation except here where it seems to be the exact opposite but the one guy supposed to protect us is the Chairman who is paid around $10,000 a month - you need to ask yourself what he does for this amount of money each money and how is keeping the CEO in line and ensuring senior management perform and meet KPI's

I believe ALL holders should be reaching out to CEO and demanding he front a webinar at least each QTR where he takes a minimum of 1 hour of Q&A and then contacting the Chairman to discuss options for the replacement of the CEO by end of 2024 if we are still at loses and before the company runs out of cash to pay wages

This company seems to have a lot of potential but I just feel its time for change at the top - Chair and then a new and fresh CEO who can begin to focus to profit and sustainability and not growth at any cost

Just thought to start a discussion on this with the Market Cap approaching single digits fast......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $1.448K 48.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 215560 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 806621 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ 86717
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.