Manchester Arena bomb, page-224

1. 1,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I suspect this outrage will ultimately be proven to be religious based. It sure fits the usual pattern. And as long as morons believe in religion there will always be bloodshed.

Whether it's catholics blowing up protestants and vice versa, muslims blowing up anyone they consider worthless, plus any other religious nut jobs you could think of creating hatred, it is all the same old idiotic religious rubbish based on pure BS lies and fiction.

Doesn't mater what brand of religion it is the most vile crap and scourge ever heaped on society. I have no idea why anyone sees the slightest value in religion because one sure does not need any religion to be a decent human being. And it creates cruel and enormous divisions in society everywhere it spreads. It serves not a single worthwhile purpose.

And worst of all our useless politicians cannot seem to understand that allowing all varieties of this silly belief garbage to spread in our society is a recipe for civil/religious war on a world scale. And imo that is but a few decades away.

Keep the nutbag religious types out of this good country before we too have this scourge to contend with. Geez in Queensland the religious nutters are even applying to create a religious enclave in Brisbane completely at odds to our society norms - what stupidity!

Call me prejudiced against religion and I will agree with you 100% - but don't expect me to agree with any religious tripe. It is toxic.

Take the religious lies and hatred to some far off sand dune and live there because no fair mined person has the slightest respect for you or your stupid beliefs.

From my POV keeping religious division out of Australia is about the only thing Pauline Hanson is correct on.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.