Mandatory boosters, page-89

1. 17 Posts.
    I had a bad reaction to the second shot, immediate tachycardia and pericarditis for 20 mins after, funny feeling in my chest for a good few weeks and now suffering from absolutely debilitating amounts of tinnitus which came about the night after the second shot.

Also when I was in the nurses bay at the vaccine clinic when the nurses were trying to slow my heart rate 4 people came in to have their 2nd shots and before having them 3 of them told the nurses they had chest pains and aching in the heart after shot 1. Not normal.

Even having my experience, obtaining an exemption for the booster is difficult and I'm waiting on appointments to try and clear other reasons for the tinnitus. Even if I don't obtain an exemption there is no way in hell I'm putting that stuff back into my body.

I am fit, healthy and young with statistically have next to no chance of serious infection and the virus is already running out of control and the lie of being able to supress and taper the virus via mass vaccination has been unmasked. What reason is there for me to take the booster as of current? Why do the politicians want people to keep on taking a medicine which many people do not personally need?? Of course they will say "for others" yet look around and see how rampantly the virus is spreading even with the vaccine! Ridiculous.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.