I'm sure you believe the theories about the creation of CORONA...

1. 5,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I'm sure you believe the theories about the creation of CORONA stevemcau. Our real life shared experience is of an evolving virus becoming more virulent over time, even evolving to combat our currently relatively effective countermeasures. I suggest to you it's at least as likely the virus evolved itself from the natural world in much the same way, opportunistically infecting occasional human victims at first then, before we knew what it was, becoming successful at passing from human to human and plunging us all into this pandemic.

The virus doesn't care what you believe or what I believe. It may have become so successful that it will eventually infect us all. The first post I gave on this thread will give you an idea of your chances. Good luck, I'm fully vaccinated and if the virus does get me I've increased my chances the infection will be mild.

One of my grandchildren caught the virus earlier this year. In a way he was lucky, almost asymptomatic although the forced isolation was tough for him. My son in Britain hasn't been so lucky. He still has symptoms following infection in May last year. It's called long COVID.

Your choice and your life but not only your life but also the lives of every person passing within range of your exhalations.

Non solum sed etiam.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.