LYC 1.05% $7.69 lynas rare earths limited

mandatory viewing, page-26

1. 1,121 Posts.
    Only just had time to sit down last night and watch the video, great viewing. It was very well spoken and gave me a good understanding of the whole process at the Malay Govt end. Can't wait for the next installment to find out a bit more.

A couple of quick comments:

1. The AELB appear to have been very thorough and are prepared to make decisions based on the facts if we don't perform as planned. That gives me confidence, as once in operation and going forward we will have to be on our best behaviour. If we are then there will be very little chance of any environmental damage or future litigation, so once operating we should have a relatively smooth ride.
    2. Even though the AELB state they will play hardball, I couldn't help but get the feeling that we also have their support. Yes they are our regulators and will be watching closely, but I feel that if we encounter any issues along the way they may help us work through them, rather than completely block us, as long as we go about it the right way.

Anyway to me future remains bright - the doom and gloom of late will be a thing of the past by mid year. Just need to get some product out and sales, as it will be impossible for the big boys to manipulate when FA comes into play and valuations will be based on hard facts rather than speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.