AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

OK guys, the MD just called me back and gave me a breakdown in...

1. 114 Posts.
    OK guys, the MD just called me back and gave me a breakdown in simple terms of what the hell is going on. He stated that the original report was very difficult to understand and the annoucement was supposed to be a "simple to understand" version LOL. Anyway, he said that bascially if you can imagine a hand with many fingers coming off it, that is what they call a "fan" site and the holes that they have drilled to date are all hitting the fingers of the hand. This is the same structure as the nearby Target Mine which is a successful mine. To date they have about 12 fingers hitting gold with mineralisation extending over 4 hectares at very shallow depth. The reason why no grades have been included in the report is because when they did phase 1 of drilling, if any mineralisation was struck they did up to 12 deflections in each hole to get a better understanding of the results. This sums to a very large amount of samples sent for analysis. (268 core samples and 194 deflection samples) which is why results are taking so long because all samples are being tested together and none of them have come back yet.

The reason there was an initial result was because it was a single core hole with no deflections. He said that all the results for the Phase 1 program should be announced in December. He also said that the stage 2 drilling at NGT.2 is also only a single core hole and results for that hole will be announced in early December also and stated that the reason for NGT.2 is because they feel that by drilling West of the current position is closer to where they think the "fist" is of the "hand" style mineralisation. He stated that if NGT.2 hits the fist of the mineralisation then "look out!". He said that instead of sitting here waiting longer for results he preferred to provide the update with whats happeneing as simple as he could and then await receipt of all assays from phase 1 and 2 of the program due in December.

In conclusion he stated that things are looking good and the mineralisation could turn out to be very significant if they can find the fist of the mineralisation which they are hoping to intersect in NGT.2. The next few weeks should let us all know.

Lanky.
    Note: I am not an advisor and this information is not to be used as investment advice to make any type of investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.