TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Hi Fisho26, MIO so its probably incorrect. I don't share...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Fisho26, MIO so its probably incorrect. I don't share Arlberg's unbridled enthusiasm for all things "TRF" either! TRF is in some trouble. Trading is abysmal so we are virtually "stuck" Not convinced TRF could sell any of their prospects, who would buy them? I doubt whether Orinoco could be sold, In the current depressed gold market it is probably close to worthless. I don't have good vibes about Orinoco's future, I hope that I'm wrong. I agree that TRF's IFE carry should be retained, with the Lucky Bay port infrastructure sorted there would still be hope. However it's still not certain to go ahead. These relatively small DSO iron deposits all seem to have their problems. In IFE's case it's funding and completion of the port infrastructure design , in the case of VMS's Riley deposit it's the ongoing battle with the greenies. They invariably seem to run into bureaucratic nightmares probably not of their own doing. Where is the money coming from to fund exploration of the Hercules North and the Pier Dam project manganese? Maybe from Aladdin's cave? The manganese saga could finish up as frustrating as the iron ore debacle. To crown it all we have the tin prospect, again more expense. Maybe TRF is too undercapitalised to entertain such a mish-mash of targets? Are they getting too ambitious? IMO yes! They need a large slice of luck,that's for sure! BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.