TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

totally agree here arlberg. sadly, all the many the delays have...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    totally agree here arlberg.

sadly, all the many the delays have once again caught trf and ife in the right place at the wrong time.

patience is the better option. best not to rush into the wrong financing deals at this time. I would rather see things develop slowly and positively until the enviroment improves, which it will.

china and india, imo, will steadily improve again in a yr or so. my money is on a weaker AUD arriving medium term so that will help the prices of ore to mkt in local currency terms and support ife's financing.

when we get over supply in any commodity, the big boys pull back until the price meets mkt and this will no doubt happen yet again. china will play the waiting game too by not buying so getting the price back to suit themselves. it will all balance out as will the currencies. a good time to get interested in this one for newcomers with diversified portfolios prepared to wait is imo looking sensible from a fundamental point of view.

if anyone has been holding trf since outset then they will know that the share price is around an all time low yet the prospects around an all time high, bar finance, bar iron ore price, bar china booming. maybe we should all be commiserating in the bar lol.

i have seen so many positive prospective minnows go very low and then yrs later, once things start pulling together, demonstrate the patience needed. i feel for all those who have been waiting on this but i do not see anything more than waiting longer. i am very pleased that to date dilution has not been the killer that we have seen of so many juniors but if push comes to shove and survival is necessary then i would rather see steady progress mangaged wisely until the better days are with us again. this is what i read into todays report and i feel you did too arl.

sr mencel comes over well and has restored a lot of confidence where i am concerned.

there will be a way. there always is. i just look forward to it being the best way at this time.

be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.