EMN 0.00% 8.2¢ euro manganese inc

Did you notice? I thought I misheard but I did not...so correct...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Did you notice? I thought I misheard but I did not...so correct me if I got this wrong:

Marco Romero, the former CEO, is searching for other assets for the company - considering how razor-sharp is this company's focus on high purity manganese, this can only mean other resources of manganese!!! So they are seriously thinking about using that harbor on Elbe river, sitting within half a mile from both their current resource and the intended factory site...

How brilliant news this is!!!

If they find and secure an appropriate ore, they can extend the LOM or easily scale up (or both)!!! Their current scale of ops, as planned, will be able to manufacture less than a quarter of the manganese needed for the European battery industry so there is a hunger for their product all around!. I was always wondering if they are going to take advantage of that supreme location with both the port and the railroad right at their doorstep, and it looks like they eventually will. Bringing more ore by ships right to the factory that is sitting 3 hours drive from Tesla Gigafactory seems a pretty reasonable plan!

GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $3.651K 44.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36000 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 116487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.1¢ 3395
Last updated 14.44pm 21/05/2024 ?
EMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.