KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

manganese price have started to rebound, page-7

1. 7,746 Posts.
    "We have a good management for this company that always worked hard for the the interest for its shareholders."

Looking after shareholders? Yet you don't advocate rewarding shareholders with a rights issue. They are by your reasoning doing the exact opposite. Looking after Noble at shareholders expense.

"This is like saying petrol prices must fall because say japan produced less cars."

Not really, it's more like saying if oil prices rise, so too will petrol prices because you need oil to make petrol.

If iron prices rise, then as a general rule Mn will follow. Because you need both to make steel.

I'm tipping a strong bounce in Fe and Mn. Many experts have also tipped the bottom. So KAB going into production now is perfect timing.

"Another note? how is that ideal?? "
    Not ideal. Rewarding existing holders is ideal. But another note is better than Noble only. You did some rough numbers awhile back. Think it was about $2mil/month revenue for KAB 75% share.

You know the margin is low. You know the capex and opex requirements. You know the first tranche is only $5mil. Yet we owe $2.5mil (Celtic + OKAP) and need $1.5mil for the plan. That's before any drilling or blasting.

How do you plan to service the debt?

Negotiating with Noble from a position of power rather than desperation is ideal. Time will tell. Let's wait and see the final Noble deal. But I will happily by shares if KAB ask.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.