OMH 0.00% 37.5¢ om holdings limited

Manganese prices keep rising, OMH profit UP, page-144

1. 12,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    Manganese ore still high although down slightly. This is from a Japanese trading website.

Column 1
    0 South32's Price of Mn Ore for China as Dec Shipment Comes down
    1 = Price for lump ore with Mn being 46% is US$6.50 per dmtu =
    2 South 32, a subsidiary of BHP Billiton Limited (BHPB) has this time submitted its offer price of Australian manganese ore lump with Mn being 46% (GEMCO grade) as December 2017 shipment meant for China at US$6.50 per dmtu per 1% of Mn, which is down by US$0.35 from October shipment.The prices of Australian metallurgical manganese ore fine with Mn being 49% and South African semi-carbonate manganese ore with Mn being 38% - 40% have yet to be made clear. (Hereinafter, the price is per 1% of Mn per dmtu)After the Company submitted its price of Australian manganese ore with Mn being 46% as November shipment at US$6.85 (held unchanged from October shipment) in the middle of October, the Company didn't show its movement, but seems to have taken the bold course of reducing the price for such reasons as (1) The retail price of imported manganese ore drops in the Chinese domestic market, (2) Eramet Comilog and Tshipi Mine submit a price for December at a lower price than the prior month and (3) The port stock volume of imported manganese ore tends to be up.For reference, Tshipi Mine in South Africa offered a price of lump ore with Mn being 36% at US$5.50 (down by US$0.15 from the prior month) in early this month, and Eramet Comilog offered prices of **onese lump ore with Mn being 45% and **onese fine ore with Mn being 43% at US$6.25 (down by US$0.25 from the prior month) and at US$6.05 (down by US$0.15 ditto) respectively as December shipment in the middle of the month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.