OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Manila Times update on Dipidio, page-32

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Yes the base "crowd" seem to number around 29. Probably if you checked their credentials you would find that there would not be much more than 10 to 15 of the group were from the local area with the remainder probably being from "rent-a-mob". I watched the video of the 100 strong police group moving the protesters aside to allow the tankers in and the performance put on by some of the protesters was laughable. The usual attempts of yelling and appearing as though they were being pushed to the ground which was all a put on for the benefit of the cameras. The article also promotes the idea that OGC was doing something underhand by getting the diesel supplies through during the restrictions placed on the community because of Covid-19. Yet that ignores the fact that OGC had been trying for about two months to get the tankers allowed in and had approval from Duterte's office for the diesel to be supplied. It was the protesters who had blocked for weeks what was a legal operation and I dare say it was becoming critical that it had to proceed.
    Maybe there is a positive from all this. The fact that approval for the tankers to deliver their goods had come from Duterte's office might indicate that a more important approval is slowly getting there. Let's hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.