OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

The mention of Imelda made me check out if she is still alive -...

1. 11,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    The mention of Imelda made me check out if she is still alive - yes she is and she was a member of Parliament last year at the ripe old age of 89.'

Here is some important information about her (from Wkipedia)

"After Imelda left Malacañang Palace (1986), she was found to have left behind 15 mink coats, 508 gowns, 888 handbags, and 3 000 pairs of shoes.[14][13][116] Some news reports estimated that there were up to 7 500 pairs,[117] but Time magazine reported that the final tally was only 1 060.[116] The US government documented that Marcos family entered the United States with millions of dollars in cash, stocks, jewelry, and gold bricks inscribed "To my husband on our 24th anniversary""

I dunno why I bought a few OGC shares recently. Reviewing the presentation that the previous CEO gave at the Denver Gold Forum last year, it seems to me that OGC will take a long time to deliver on its promises. And the 2020 AISC are pretty high so OGC needs a continuation of a high gold price given its Capex, and a gold price above USD 2000 to get it back to its former price highs, or the re-opening of its Dipidio mine.

Had too much spare cash so I plonked a bit on this "doggie" as a hopium trade. Perhaps once Haile is operating above 200k ounces pa and Waihi is operational again OGC's costs will look a lot better. I may buy more share if the share price gets a bit under $3.00.

GLA.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.