AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

manildra plant opening?, page-10

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Hi gorsen, no worries mate, would love to come over, work is tweekable, I will just look at the budget as it gets closer. If the opening was on the weekend or a Monday or Friday would be ideal for me.It is a good op for a meet and greet thats for sure and the brains of the company will certainly be present.

Im wondering if the two great minds behind the co will crack the cork on the champers or if they will get a guest to open the place. Pity the Dalai Lamas not in town, I would prefer him to any of our pollies for example! Lol! More newsworthy, interesting and genuine too! Trying to think of a celeb to crack the cork, maybe others have some ideas...?

David Attenborough, maybe too far away and getting old for those long haul flights, David Suzuki a bit the same way maybe...will keep scratching my head...I might have to be more realistic...

Id like a bit of hoo ha and media spruiking, on a shoestring budget ofcoarse! Lol! Anyway look forward to meet you provided I can get there. I certainly will try, as I said its a pretty interesting project and I like to see new parts of Australia.

Cheers Tretchikoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.