AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

It was a very good announcement by management today regarding...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    It was a very good announcement by management today regarding advancements in Sri Lanka and the U.S.

Also good to get some assurance the delay at the plant in N.S W was only going to be a month long. Quite understandable considering the amount of rain they recieved. A month delay in these circumstances is quite understandable and actually considering it flooded in the area probobly a good result.

With news frequently coming out overseas especially in the U.S about growing(excuse the pun)interest in the sector I am more confident than ever we are onto a winner. Oil and gas exploration companies are booming ATM, lets hope we can prove the solution is right under our noses.

I might even fly over and take a look at this plant myself when it opens. Its near the coast, I would take a surfboard and make a holiday of it. Beautiful part of the world the N.S.W south coast Ive heard and Ive never seen it. It may even be a tax deduction, thats the closest i will ever be to a sponsered surfer! Lol!

Goodluck all

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.