BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD is very much reminding me now of RAP and NOR just when they...

1. 13,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    BUD is very much reminding me now of RAP and NOR just when they started trading, they were trading at 2c and 3c respectively for such a long time that people gave up and they even went down to 1.7c and 2.5c, respectively, then came the BANG....or should I say the VERY BIG BANG because they shot up to over 16c both of them in a matter of days, and that is what will happen here, announcements of deals will be coming out right left and center but I am afraid to say nowadays people want to get rich within 24 hours of purchasing the stock.....still believe that BUD will be one of the best % gainers in 2016, 300-500 % not out of the question, for those with short memory during last year RFN went from 20c to $1.96c, 1PG from 50c to $5.69c, BAL from $1.50c to $16.50c, BKL, lets not go there, and I can go on for another hour, the INTERNET OF THINGS was the main focus at the Davos conference in Switzerland last week, and this is just the beginning for BUD, I rather load up now at 16-17c, then when the news start coming in.....DYOR, but BUD will shine later in the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.