BIS 5.58% $2.84 bisalloy steel group limited

manipulation again, page-3

1. 9,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Hey Snosrap,there is some strange sml parcel of trading in bis both some times increasing share price or decreasing it,it does not concern me at all ,the current sp is supported by the 9.5 to $10.5m guidance for fy19.
    imo only as posted with the developments in china,especially the potential in europe including the UK ,the recent news on the UAE and of course the australian contracts i believe there is plenty of growth in fy20 due to start of contracts and update of contracts.
    Re subs,there does seem to be some developments ie signing of technology transfer  and how to do contract plus i read an article where the french have finished and launched their new nuclear sub ,the suggestion being this will free up some of the french designers to speed up design of our sub,combine with work starting on the sub factory in SA.Taking into account first steel will be cut on 85% completion of design.
    So plenty of imo goods news supported by strong fy19 ebitda growth.
    So i'm definitely not a seller.
    ps re some one buying bis compared to the co's you listed,clearly due to their armor technology any bidder would have to be approved by the australian govt,then maybe also the french and german,just my opinion,but i believe bsl would be acceptable and maybe a hand full other other interested co's?
    I believe they report next week so glta holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
0.150(5.58%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.71 $2.89 $2.68 $635.5K 228.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 320 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 1089 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.