BIS 2.23% $2.75 bisalloy steel group limited

Thks for posting Sabbath its an excuse for me to stop reading...

1. 9,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Thks for posting Sabbath its an excuse for me to stop reading the bs tls presentation.

-Anchorage 15.81% holding is private equity with chairman of bis involved including shares he holds.
    -I believe anchorage increased their share holding to counter Balron 17.55% holding,balron being an australian distributor of bisalloy plus other steels and maybe some fabrication,i believe anchorage at the time was concerned about a take over by balron..
    -jpmorgan insto which i believe includes samuel asset has 15.81% holdings.

The remaining top 20 are various basic asset managers to mum and dad  basic shareholders.

Same the remaining holders outside top 20.
    hmmm a take over,i'll repeat bsl still makes sense,their main technology is colorbond,i believe they also distribute bis in north america.
    But i feel the way bis is developing  globally would fit with bsl.ie i believe bsl could work with china steel mill ie distributor and part owner of the chinese q&t division..
    Same germany,its a new market/business model ie involved in q&t only,UAE no problem.
    Same very close australian connection.
    bsl understands technology is the future in steel ie profitable,so imo the developing bis business model as it grows would be a good fit with bsl especially if bsl build a q&t line in the US supplied by their bsl US virgin iron ?.
    Damn i hope i have got this one right ie my positivity re bisalloy's future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.75
Change
0.060(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $134.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.71 $2.89 $2.70 $326.4K 116.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 70 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.75 1552 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.