LGL 3.45% $1.40 lynch group holdings limited

Att ModeratorsI draw your attention to a comment I made last...

1. ves
    56 Posts.
    Att Moderators

I draw your attention to a comment I made last week which i dont believe to be racist.
    You chose to suspend my account for 7 days.
    Well if i can just add my point of view i think your actions were not moderate at all....perhaps somewhat extreme.
    It is a well known fact that there are many Jewish traders on Wall st. as well as many Arabic traders along with many Italian, Greek and Irish.
    I chose to speak about Jewish traders because my cousin who works on Wall st. tells me that they dominate the Gold Pits.
    He is Italian and many Italians work the Grains Pits.
    My point was the emphasis on Manipulation of that Gold Market...not on their ethnic/religious background.
    You moderators chose to make some point of this and suspended me.
    I believe in free speech and it is my right to speak as I wish. Our democracy is built upon this fundamental belief.
    If you moderators choose to view political correctness as being more important than those ideals that i have described please make it clear to all people here.
    Perhaps you may prove me wrong and choose to repost my comments and let the community at large make their own judgements as to my "racist" remarks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.