MUN 0.00% 4.8¢ mundo minerals limited

manipulation is a form of theft, page-8

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    there is a lot of stuff out their with trading. The trouble is, its debateable if you win all the time, you only hear about the wins on hot copper, I can tell you, i have tried trading and the wins and losses are about even. Having said that, I am not good at it.

The down side it, you are stuck at your computer. It just takes one big seller to decide it is time to turn the market and if your not there at the time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there you go, you have done your dough, or you get stuck.

To tell the truth, I hate it. If I am gonna be stuck in front of my computer watching every stock that lights up, then I may as well go and work for someone in a dogbox and know that I will get paid at the end of the day.

I hear that Weinsteins theory is good. Good luck with it tho. The other thing is, be brave enough to lock in profit. At some stage, someone must have worked out that MUN is going to pour X amount of gold, times by gold value divided by MUN profit and decided it is time to get out.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.