KOV 1.25% $9.70 korvest ltd

manipulation of kov, page-3

1. 16,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8106
    "I have no idea asI thought your previously suggested outlook was playing out
    exactly as predicted with the share price increasing nicely then all of a sudden
    down she goes on very small value sales (obviously not profit taking) cant see the logic"

Why is it "obviously" not profit taking?

The stock's fall from $3.00 to $2.80 occurred via the trade of just 21,699 shares

For such a small company, Korvest has a lot of shareholders (something like 1,700 of us).

Are the odds really that inconceivably low that one or two of those 1,700 shareholders might seek to exit their shareholding at a certain point in time, especially when after share price had risen strongly against the backdrop of the broader equity market that had fallen at the same time?

In my experience, the best way to invest in companies for whom a market price is quoted daily, is to focus not on the share price movements each day, but instead on the performance of the company itself, and how its capital is being stewarded by its directors and managers.

Because if a company performs well and its managers do smart things with the capital of the business, the share price will ultimately move higher.

But spending time fretting about, or trying to understand, daily share price movements is a bit of a meaningless exercise and will only end up driving you crazy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.70
Change
0.120(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $113.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.61 $9.70 $9.56 $26.17K 2.703K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2204 $9.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.70 1227 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.