ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

manipulation or takeover ???

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    I've been watching this since the rise post the share placement and it is being played with by some very savvy hands IMO. And believe me they know what they are doing . Two speeding tickets now to the Company and they deny any knowledge of what is going on !!! Garbage. They know exactly what is going on. Although a takeover is certainly possible I'm still not convinced the Company has anything worth buying anymore. I'd love to know who they offered the majority of the shares to in the placement as it is either them or a partner in crime that is driving this surge. If it was just day traders it would have been done and dusted by now. When this dumps it will do so big time. If you watch the live market depth there is manipulation going on constantly. Huge buy orders influencing runs higher only for these orders to be sold into by the same party(s) pushing up the market depth from below. These buy orders then disappear. I'm going to make a big call here and say this is going into administration as soon as this over with. Just my view. And its still only about 1.6c pre 1:5 share split anyway. If I'm right, the very large holder(s) working this a treat are the same ones building up the buy side, only to sell back into it. They have a lot of stock to get rid of so it still may take further time for them to off load at a substantial profit. They will run out of suckers soon enough as more and more people get burnt, then it will be a free fall. And the Directors of ADY have no idea about what is going on here ??? ASX compliance is hopeless as well. Pop out default speeding tickets that are responded to by the company in similar vain via pop out default responses. The company should be put in a trading halt while the share registry is investigated as to who is doing the buying and selling and then these parties should be questioned - especially if it is found it is the same investors doing this that were given the majority of the recent share placement. Its time for some transparency and action, not standard speeding tickets from ASX compliance pretending to look like they are being proactive !!! Make up your own mind . cheers. E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $10 893

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1156693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 675800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.