MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Ya,Your posts are very much appreciated. If you (or anyone else...

1. 649 Posts.
    Ya,

Your posts are very much appreciated. If you (or anyone else so qualified) have a moment I am trying to get my head around the possible drill result outcomes and their likelihood.

Clearly at one end of the spectrum there is total rip-roaring success and I assume in that case there will be further drills paid by PBR down the track and everyone is very happy.

At the the other end I assume we have the "duster" scenario and everyone is hugely disappointed and Artemis is put into the dead duck...no more drilling category.

My curiosity is about the possible in between scenarios. Firstly, are there any? and secondly what might they be and how likely are they? I assume there are possible outcomes that say results inconclusive ...more work needs to be done? Tell me if this is incorrect.

Rather than looking at the chance of over all Artemis success, I am wondering about what is the chance of complete failure after this initial drill result. ie what chance that this drill alone kills off Artemis having any potential?

Thanks for any input if you have the time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.