CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I have never witnessed a company that is being capped like CDU...

1. 41 Posts.
    I have never witnessed a company that is being capped like CDU and allowed to do it, without any interference from the regulators ASX or ASIC. Almost 4 million shares. At the close today I could not believe that someone (we probably all know who it is) that would put 389,000 shares on at $1.79c to cap the share price and then at the last minute the broker bang on 169,000 at the absolute deathknock at $1.69c. Anyone who would be acting for their client just would not do that. There are no words to describe the how it is allowed to happen right under the noses of the supposedly "surveillance teams". This trading is what is killing the confidence of the small to medium traders and investors who are leaving the market in their droves.

A month ago the high court deemed that there is a person operating outside the law on this matter. The broker or person $1.80 -$1.90 and chose to wait until the last second of the auction to sell it down after loading the sell side with more tan 389,000 shares. You can just see them laughing with a big grin on their faces, loving the fact that they can do what they want without anyone asking the question. The big question is," WHY ARE THEY DOING IT? Is it a grudge or are they shorting knowing they have covering? Whatever is the reason, they should not be allowed to do it.

Anyone heard the result from the exemption sought by CDU for banning short selling?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.