TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

mattacsGood observations and questions. There have been very few...

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    mattacs

Good observations and questions. There have been very few announcements of substance (i.e. deals done and sales made) since Larsons in January. Yes we have had a good quarterly update and of course the Visteon relationship has big potential .. but as yet we have not L. This leads to fear and makes it easy for any group wanting to squeeze holders. In the absence of announcements we are left to speculate as to why the share price is so "controlled". In answer to your points:

1. Someone is manipulating the price down to try to scare out small investors and pick up their stock cheap

This is possible but equally there have not been significant drivers to push the share price up either.

2. On 4 june the DKR situation will resolve and news will flow releasing the SP to rise making us all rich.

The situation MAY reslove itself around 4 June ... at the very least we will have a better idea about what DKR are doing. Their overhanging shares and the routine sell-downs have been keeping buyers on the sidelines ... for the share price to go up we need motivated buyers who expect a further rise on the basis of information that is in the market rather than buyers nervous of the next DKR dump.

I seriously doubt that TZ or CS are involved in the daily programmed trading that seems to us to be controlling the share price. But it is the case that news flow from TZ does seem to be restricted .. hence all the speculation as to why.

I agree with Brian ... it is the potential of the technology and how good a job management is doing in the background selling that technology that is the ultimate test of the wisdom of our investment. On that score I will be a lot more relaxed when we do see significant news such as big buck sales contracts ... hence the focus on 4 June as a possible starting point for better news flow of this sort.

There will come a time when all the elements of the strategy to get TZ onto NASDAQ come together and then I suspect that the news will be outstanding. That's why I am still in TZ heavily despite any "fear" and frustration.

I also agree with a comment that mm55mm made the other day that there is a continuing high opportunity cost in holding TZ .... which is one reason for some of the anxiety expressed here at times, rather than it being because we don't still believe the story is good.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $115 5.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 559250 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.