KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

The current SP does not really suprise me, to be honest its got...

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    The current SP does not really suprise me, to be honest its got to the point where I dont even feel that sense of excitment when I login to check the SP during the day, most of the time I know its most likely going to be lower then an hour ago. I am not very worried, purely because IMO obviously overtime the SP will increase allot, expecially when you factor in the possible up coming brazil float / and JV, and also Brazil / Posideon been drilled next year and possible farm-outs with other companies in Brazil - that and the good news of Kronos-1.

I guess the one lesson I have learnt from this, is that if things do go wrong / pair shaped - it can mean you tie up ALLOT of capital waiting for "the price to go backup".

I really do wonder how low it can go, its just getting rediculous, I am very templted to top up, but then part of me thinks no... no... you have enough money invested in karoon, and enough capital tied up for the time been! dont risk anymore.

I think after the EOFY and with some brokers listing KAR as a BUY around the 10 dollar mark, the SP should rise soon. Unfortunately, its just the waiting game, I just feel sorry for those that bought in at 10,11,12 dollars and cannot afford to wait a few months.

Rant Over.

Ele.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.