FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Afternoon AJLDPosters here on h.copper say i am too bullish on a...

1. 726 Posts.
    Afternoon AJLD

Posters here on h.copper say i am too bullish on a take-over of this company, but the way i see it is. With the state of play in the world.(A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush) so a old timer said to me a long time ago.

Not to harp on to much about the cove being scraped over by pttp of Thailand and RDS(royal Dutch shell). but currently the offer stands at about 1.9billion dollars now in this hard times and there is still company’s willing to do M&A and outright takeovers it says there is a lot of product off east African coast.
    due to supply for their own country interests in the case of Thailand
    and it has also been stated that shall wants to build a gas hub in east Africa to service the booming Asian area.

In saying this whoever is the losing party in the cove energy take over may want to mitigate there loss of face in not getting the position in African assets and move north up the coast and buy out a very undervalued company in FAR.
    As clearly the company’s in question (PTTP & shell oil) have the finance available to them as seen in the bidding war that has been going on for some time now.

Well i see a hapy ending for this stock in the coming year,best of luck all shareholders.

cheffy747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.