FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Hi JV2009First of all i know that most long termers of FAR stock...

1. 726 Posts.
    Hi JV2009

First of all i know that most long termers of FAR stock are going to want to rip me a new one about what i have to say, but as i was asked i am going to give a no B.S option were i would be more than happy with an offer if it was presented to me.

Looking at a 3year chart of this stock i noted that the forecast highs, intra-day, closes are as below dates.

Traded at:

DATE: 7/8/2009
    Opened at 13CPS
    High of 14.5CPS
    Low of 12.5CPS
    Close of 14CPS

EXAMPLE 2

DATE: 3/2/2011
    Opened: 17.5CPS
    High: 17.5CPS
    Low: 16CPS
    Close: 16CPS

In saying all this i would suggest 20CPS would be more than great in the current state of play with the world in the bin, and the oil price doing its best to hold $90 price range.

But as we have not any big oil discovery’s yet that i know of. The question needs to be asked why we would be able to gain a price any higher than the examples above, without any proven up gas or oil why would we be so foolish to ask for a hardman story or even a cove story when we don't bring any product to the table. So i am going to say if there was a takeover offer on the table in the next week or so any were between 12CPS to 18CPS i think you would find it hard to find an investor who would not vote "yes" to the deal.

Now in saying that if the 3D happening now comes back with some positive remarks from a cps (competent person statement) adviser saying we have a strong prospect of discovery of oil/gas than i think all bets are off to were the share price could be in the short term and also if we spudded and found commerce oil than, yes we could be looking at a cove or hardman story that is a given. But as it stand today with the information and the way this share has traded with strong buys than low volumes and a pullback in the share price .Who is not to say it is not a company taking a position in the company ? With an end game of take over.
    I suggest if you think there is a company slowly gaining there share's before it must public state it's intention than i would HOLD on to the stock like it was one of the family even with the little up and down swings.

I think in the coming two months or so some thinking of interest coming FAR way,
    Like a J/V OFFER 60% CHANCE
    20% TAKE OVER OFFER BEING CONSIDED
    20% WE ARE ALL FLAT BROKE AND BEGGING FOR CRUMBS FROM GILLARDS TABLE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.