FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

Unfortunately due to recent CR's and Flow takeover FAR has 4...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Unfortunately due to recent CR's and Flow takeover FAR has 4 large tiers of shareholders with quite different profit margins or pain thresholds depending on their position:

1) Many LT's probably hold averages over 10 cents (old register of 600 mill shareholders approx)

2) 600 mill shareholders Kora CR at 5.8 cents average

3) 1200 mill ex-flow holders at 2.5 cents average

4) Significant percentage of "New" holders who have bought in at post Kora lows of 2.5 / 3.0 cents

This mix has come about in a relatively short space of time and IMO with the "Puppet Masters" playing with world markets, bad one month, good the next we see holders exiting FAR for different reasons. A nervous LT holder that has had enough is selling at large losses, while at the same time & price we have new holders or ex-Flow holders selling for approx 40 to 50% profits in a bad market.

This eclectic mix of holders makes it very difficult to interpret the last few weeks trading as it is on very low volume relative to the register which tells me most small and sophisticated shareholders are holding and see FAR's potential and future upside.

Pre end of financial year trading will see profits taken and TAX losses realised and I don't think we will reach a genuine floor SP price until there is drilling success near FAR's leases or within on the back of good seismic results and JV agreement. This will raise the SP out of this mixed range and profit taking and new buying will restore a balance to the SP turning FAR IMO into a multi-bagger for all.

With the huge potential of FAR's Kenyan blocks and the high success rates in the area I cannot think of a better time to hold and wait if you're a nervous LT holder and for those taking profits now good luck - that's what we are here for.

Brent crude prices are nudging the $100 mark today. We are nowhere near the GFC $35/40 p/b price levels and this world demand for oil is something the rumour kings cannot manipulate.
    Good times ahead for both new and LT holders over the next year with poo near or above the $100 p/b will ensure strong interest in FAR. As for TO bids, any TO price will not be geared to todays price but FAR's multi-billion barrel potential if there is drilling success nearby on the east or west coast.

Just my thoughts and all opinions welcomed.

Cheers

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92577 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 101000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.