CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

manipulation, page-5

1. 48,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    http://www.silverdoctors.com/the-sla-will-pick-the-zombie-bankster-corpses-clean/

THE SLA WILL PICK THE ZOMBIE BANKSTER CORPSES CLEAN!

DECEMBER 14, 2012 BY THE DOC

Submitted by SD reader Cleburne61:
    Do silver investors honestly think that JPM can cover 150 million+ oz of silver shorts with at least 2 trillion more in QE coming?

With all due respect to the skeptics of the SLA, we are participants in this thing. We’re not just sitting, cheering on the sidelines. The part we play, though small, does untold damage on the enemy.

Musical chairs only works so long….as there are chairs.
    Takin’ my little boy with me after work to the LCS to remove another 100 silver dimes from circulation. Why?
    Cuz, “Screw em’!” That’s why. You hear us, banksters? Thrash all you guys want….our millions of little pincers will still do what they’re gonna do, until your zombie corpses are picked clean.

It’s nice to see fellow stackers get their game face on(instead of their whiny face) when the enemy attacks.
    If a bully’s pummeling you, well you hit em’ right back!
    Do you guys honestly think that JPM can cover 150 million+ oz of silver shorts with at least 2 trillion more in QE coming?

With all due respect to the skeptics of the SLA, we are participants in this thing. We’re not just sitting, cheering on the sidelines. The part we play, though small, does untold damage on the enemy.

Musical chairs only works so long….as there are chairs.

But let’s use another analogy:

Anyone ever seen a time-lapse video of flesh-eating ants going to town on a dead animal? It’s very instructive.

I’ll post it below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Mt2E1M6dU

Here is a decent-sized Gecko carcass, which the ants go to work on. Watch closely for the first 15 seconds. Though swarmed by the buggers, the carcass seems to be completely untouched. Very soon however, as little pieces of the body go missing, you realize: whoa, those ants are breaking the whole thing down, systematically. Very soon….even the bones are picked clean….and after it’s naught but a skeleton…. those vicious boys come BACK and start eating bones….

You hear us, banksters?

Thrash all you guys want….our millions of little pincers will still do what they’re gonna do, until your zombie corpses are picked clean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.