AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

manipulation, page-16

1. 27,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1319
    Not sure if those days will ever be seen again................the world of commodities has changed.

This sp was never going to go anywhere in a hurry without an ann. Now that the ann or ann's are slow in coming the mind starts working overtime as to why? Sh are coming out with a multitude of explanations, some reasonable and some outrageous. The fact remains that we know bugger all. The disgruntled are happy to dump a few here and there and the faithful are happy to collect a few here and there.

At this point in time we are speculators and that's half the fun.............unless your nerves are shot, which in that case you should never be invested in a speculative mining stock.

For now, we hope that with all AVB management and Brazilian authorities and Brazilian bankers etc etc all back at work next week, that we would have to be getting ever so close to an update of proceedings. I suspect ,from certain holder,s that with no ann by Friday 17th the sp is going to drift lower on a weekly basis.

And then there are us firm believers who believe that ann will be coming shortly and every day that goes by is a day closer to the inevitable and with the sp at these lows(anything under 9c) that an opportunity exists to get more. i.e strike while the iron is hot.

GL and trust your investment decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.