1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Manipulation, page-72

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Wow Andrew, your going hard aren't you Look, it's a simple case on HC that (yes I agree with you) posters do stick up for the company they have invested in, um why not. BUT, it is also very very true that if a stock has a good rise it attracts many many non holders all waging in with minimal knowledge of the stock but they just feel compelled to say that they think it has gone too far and or "believe" a pull back is coming! The funniest part of this scenario that is widely seen on HC is that said posters who feel the need to comment are also willing buyers if they can get in cheaper!! Love them apples I must say

Will there be a pull back, heck yes, it has happened many many times during this great rise! You ask everyone to justify the earnings and market cap yet you are on record saying you will buy back if it corrects, you also ask that people justify this market cap and show the earnings yet you yourself was a holder when they didn't have this, you held while they were rising and didn't show earnings but now it is your angle to say things have gone too far!

Brian put up a great post as to certain companies that have $billion valuations with nothing more than a concept and hope. 1PG have so much more than that and a database of over 1.1bln. Anyway I really do wish all holders/non holders well in the current environment, certain macro events can change the sp in any stock and take down valuations hence giving the guys who are calling a softening the chance to be right, we must all be cognisant of this situation happening and act accordingly.

Earnings out tomorrow I think, it wont be much as we had mainly $25k per 3-5 month earnings but they will all be going on to stage 2 soon enough. Is this another chance to get some shares as retailers sell, who knows, but I'll be waiting on any weakness!

Good luck all, may your trade be the right one for you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.