AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

I am sure everyone realises by now that I like thinking about...

1. 906 Posts.
    I am sure everyone realises by now that I like thinking about the games traders play.

And I like your view on this Zadz.

The option of trading frequently with very small quantities ie as small as 1 share and in patterns seems to have been taken off of the table by ASIC and the ASX as that was an obvious way of manipulating the price without risking much money.

It seems that these small sale orders, many of which over the previous weeks have been hidden as they have been on price lines with larger sale orders, is an attempt to change the psychology of where the price should be.

At the moment not many are falling for it and the buyers and the sellers are sitting back wondering what is going on.

I like it when I can see such things because, if my interpretation is correct, someone is interested in getting involved and is willing to spend some time getting sufficient quantities without moving the price up.

However, to get the price down is one thing but to be able to buy significant quantities of shares at these prices is another.

Maybe a small interest rate rise at the end of December maybe enough for some holders to start selling.

Many at the moment will have that knot in the stomach as the price is falling and an interest rate rise will be that unwanted straw on the back of the camel.

Personally I believe that things are really looking up for PGI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 12955717 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7784551 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.