EMS 0.00% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

manipulation, page-6

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi,

Yes on the surface that apears to be the situation and I have 400 clicks on this but this companies share price has been attacked over a long period of time by third parties with a sinister motive.

Has anybody heard about what is taking place lately.

I have a friend who has a building friend in Hamilton (or close by) and he tells me that this builder has been down in portland while staff on holiday setting plans for substantial enlargement of that facility for production
    of some 50-100 Ml clip-On product. Apparently trial production in place and clinicals on several product in Europe and Africa next month.

Please keep me informed.

On the revenue issue I am not worried as the revenue is Group revenue. By what I have been able to assertain is that it will be far greater.

There is no doubt something very very large is happening and I do not agree this company is what you say it is.

I think what they have structured is probably the best structure I have ever seen but it is not quite there.

There are many S Africans living in Perth and I have come to know several who have reletives and friend still in Africa. Feed back is there is some huge things happening and to supply what they are closing on they must list and raise capital both here and in Africa.

I also see they are raising Stg 8.0 Ml in the U.K. for expansion of EMS products.

Be carefull not to conclude too quick, you may look stupid but I agree, the present situation looks a little wrong however look at their pre xmas market update compared to others. My question is why are they not 60 cents.

If that was the case at least I could sleep.
    EMS Hurry up hurry up you guys, tell us what is developing, please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.964M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $3K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144286 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.