ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Manipulation

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi all

I have been monitoring this thread for some time and can't help but notice the chatter that in relation to the deal, yes it is happening, no it isn't.... This week I have been paying close attention to the closing match out period (4.00-4.10pm).

I am surprised that you/we/us don't seem to be taking any comfort as to how masterfully it's being manipulated to close at 1.6c. The seller is matching the selling volume to the share being bought to close at 1.6c, not by unwilling dumping shares to force the closing price, but he/she is also front of the que at 1.7c, when required, so as to sell just enough shares to close it at 1.6c without necessarily diluting their shareholding. This person knows how to play the game.

There are always negatives to be found or interpreted with most listed companies. When there is no news identify the trading patterns in order to gauge sentiment.

If the cnote holders want out, given the $'s they have made, they are unlikely to worry too much if they sell at 1.7 or 1.6c, they are not dumping, this is positive. To me this suggests there is further expectations of upwards momentum. Yes, all holders/traders want this today not tomorrow, however patience is a virtue.

PS Contracts take time. It's a business deal not simply conveyance on a property transaction.

Just my 2c worth.

D: Hold

Cheers

Clever1
    Last edited by Clever1: 11/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.